PointsBet sportsbook allows Pennsylvania sports bettors to put traditional sports bets and try out its proprietary PointsBetting wagering system. Sign up with PointsBet today and use the PointsBet promo codes to receive up to $1,000 in second-chance bets.
Along with a novel and different betting option, the sportsbook also provides one of the most interactive apps in the market and a lightning-fast desktop site. In addition, through a 20-year collaboration with Penn National Gaming, PointsBet gained access to the Pennsylvania market. Continue reading our PointsBet review to know more about our PointsBet codes and other PointsBet deposit bonus.
PointsBet Sportsbook Bonus Code and Welcome Bonus
PointsBet will give you two risk-free bets if you enter the PointsBet bonus code. Your first fixed odds bet it is a PointsBet welcome bonus of up to $1,000 in second-chance bets, and your first PointsBetting betting is risk-free. Follow the PointsBet free bet rules to obtain the PointsBet bonuses. This is how the PointsBet sign up promo works:
- Create a PointsBet PA login and, when prompted, enter the Points bet bonus code.
- Make a fixed-odds wager or PointsBetting bet money. If your fixed odds bet loses, you will receive your funds back as a welcome bonus of up to $1,000 in second-chance bets. If your PointsBetting bet money loses, you will receive your money back as a free bet.
- Players should note that you would not receive cashback but rather PointsBet free bets. PointsBet, on the other hand, is a little more accommodating with free bets than most other Pennsylvania sportsbooks. You use your free bet altogether or in two, three, or four increments.
- For example, if you received a Points Bet PA $100 free bet, you could use it to put one $100 bet, two $50 bets, three $33.33 bets, or four $25 bets.
- You have 30 days to be using your wagers. Otherwise, they will become extinct.
Overall, we like this PointsBet new user promo since it can be worth up up to $1,000 in second-chance bets and because you can split your free bets when one of your first two bets loses.
PoinsBet PA Sportsbook Promo Code for February 2024
|PointsBet Sportsbook PA
|PointsBet PA Promo Code
|Click here to claim $150 promo
|$150 in site credit at Fanatics.com
|New customers only. Must make first wager of $50 or more on odds of -500 or longer.
It’s a two-part welcome bonus that’s distributed over each new customer’s first two bets:
- First Fixed-Odds Bet: Get a $500 refund with your first regular pre-game gamble. Bet at least $0.50 on any game, and you’ll receive an equal number of PointsBet deposit code free bets worth at least $500 if you lose.
- First PointsBetting Wager: Receive a refund on your first PointsBetting bet. Place a minimum $0.10 PointsBetting wager and receive free bets if it misses.
Other PointsBet Sportsbook PA Promotions
In addition to the standard welcome bonus, PointsBet Pennsylvania customers will benefit from online sports betting promotions such as Points Bet free bet, increased parlay payouts, and more. Overall, PointsBet offers to provide a great deal of value to customers. The deals and promotions are also the same as PointsBet NY promo.
PointsBet has a fantastic PointsBet sign up bonus, but it also has a wide variety of other excellent PointsBet promotion. The daily parlay boosts are especially appealing to us. Here are some examples of how PointsBet works and what else you can expect:
- Parlay Boosters: PointsBet user gets two parlay booster tokens every day, one for standard parlays and one for single-game parlays. To increase the odds by about 10%, impose the tokens to any parlay or SGP with at least three legs. Tokens don’t carry over, and there are no minimum or maximum PointsBet odds on your bets. Before placing your bet, click the booster box to use your boosters on the PointsBet app.
- Odds Boost: Daily odds boosts are accessible by selecting “Booster Odds” from the main menu. You’ll find anyplace from one or two to six or seven odds boosts, depending on the day. PointsBet caps bets with these boosts at $100.
- Money-Back and Insurance Promotions: The sportsbook offers several money-back and insurance promos. If you miss even one leg of a parlay, the parlay insurance bargains kick in. Meanwhile, during baseball season, PointsBet would occasionally refund home run bets if your chosen player did not homer, but his team won after all. Refunds from such offers would be given to you in free bets.
- Paige Spiranac Boosts: PointsBet has partnered with Paige Spiranac, one of golf’s most prominent digital influencers, to help give different promotional offers throughout the year. Many of these advertisements are related to golf, though not all. For example, during the 2021 NCAA men’s basketball tournament, Spiranac chose teams on which users could bet to receive bonuses basis on performance on-court performance.
- PointsBet’s Rewards Club: Every wager you place earns you reward points, which you can redeem for free bets. Bettors earn one point for every $5 wagered on fixed odds, $1 wagered on parlays, and $1 wagered on PointsBetting. You can swap 100 reward points for $1 in free bets, with a minimum redemption of 250 points.
As you’ve seen, PointsBet doesn’t skimp on PointsBet promotions, and these aren’t even all of the currently running ones. To see the most recent promotions, go to the PointsBet promos page.
How Do I Open A PointsBet Account?
To set up an account, open the PointsBet online platform and click “sign up,” then enter the following information:
- Your Social Security number’s last four digits
Enter the PointsBet Pennsylvania promo code to receive your risk-free bet welcome bonus.
Launch of PointsBet Sportsbook PA
PointsBet was granted a sports betting and online casino license by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB) in January 2022, paving the way for its release the following month.
Here are a few things to know about sports betting in Pennsylvania:
- All users must be over the age of 21.
- You must also be a resident of the state to place bets. That is why geolocation technology must be installed and activated on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. You will not be able to bet if the software is not enabled or is unable to place you in PA.
- You can wager on in-state college teams in Pennsylvania.
- Betting on non-game events such as the NFL draft or the Grammys, on the other hand, is prohibited.
PointsBet Sportsbook PA Apps
Downloading the PointsBet app for iOS or PointsBet android app is as simple as looking for a “PointsBet sportsbook” in their application stores.
PointsBet uses one app for all states, so users who have previously downloaded it can start the Points Bet app. Next, enter the menu, and scroll to the bottom toggle the state selector to Pennsylvania.
Bettors from different states can use a single account to reach the PointsBet sportsbook app, but each region has its wallet.
Bettors do not need to open new accounts when shifting from one state to another. Still, they must fund their Pennsylvania accounts individually to place wagers in Pennsylvania. Aside from that, the PointsBet download works the same in every state.
Sports Available For Wagering At Pointsbet PA
PointsBet offers a wide range of sports and leagues for professional and college sports betting. It has industries for top US leagues like the:
- ATP tennis
- PGA Tour
- College Basketball and
Internationally, PointsBet acknowledges bets on sports such as cricket, table tennis, and rugby, but soccer is the most popular. PointsBet offers a wide range of global soccer odds. Still, the most popular leagues are UEFA’s Champions and Europa Leagues, Spain’s La Liga, Germany’s Bundesliga, Mexico’s Liga MX, and the English Premier League.
Other Types Of Wagers at The Pointsbet PA Sportsbook
After you’ve covered PointsBetting, here are some other bets you can put at the sportsbook:
- Moneylines: A bet on the game’s overall winner. Favorites have unfavorable odds, implying a lesser payout, while underdogs have favorable odds.
- Spread bets: Spread bets include a winning margin. To cover, underdogs must win or lose by less than the spread, whereas favorites must win by more than the spread.
- Totals: Bet on the total score of both teams inside a game.
- Teasers: A parlay in which PointsBet allows you to select alternate spreads with most games, allowing you to create a parlay using those spreads.
- Round Robins: Round robins are similar to parlays, but they are structured so that you can lose a pick and still win money. However, if you get all of your picks correct, you win more.
- Futures: Futures are long-term wagers. When most people talk about futures, they refer to a team’s chances of winning the championship. PointsBet, on the other hand, has futures markets for teams to compete for division and conference titles, as well as for players to win awards.
- Props: Put a side bet on an individual player’s or team’s statistical performance during a game. You could, for example, wager on how often rebounds Joel Embiid will have or whether Ben Simmons will register a triple-double.
- Parlays: Parlays are bets that combine two or more wagers into a single wager. To win the parlay, you must make all of your picks correctly.
- Live Betting: Bet on games currently taking place, with odds changing based on what is happening on the ground of play. At PointsBet, it’s not uncommon to find 50 or more in-game wagers. However, for more minor games or afterward, in a contest when the outcome is all but inevitable. Players may only be able to place live bets on the spread, total, and Moneyline.
Betting on Futures in Pennsylvania
To put a futures bet at PointsBet, first select the sport you wish to bet on. In this case, we’ll look at the NBA. When you arrive at PointsBet’s NBA page, click the down arrow to access the drop-down menu. Then, inside this example, scroll all the way to the bottom to see “NBA Futures,” “NCAAB Futures,” and “WNBA Futures.”
Select “NBA Futures,” and you’ll find all of the NBA futures markets available at the time. We could wager on division winners, regular season MVP winners, and NBA outrights at the time we checked, which implies which team could win the championship the said season.
PointsBet has futures markets for almost every major professional league, as well as college football and basketball. Creating futures parlays in which you pick championship winners from multiple sports can also be entertaining. They are, at the very least, bets that you can undergo for a lengthy amount of time.
PointsBet PA Banking Options
PointsBet in PA, like most operators, offers a unique selection of deposit methods for each state.
The following are all of the deposit options available to Pennsylvania sports bettors:
- Debit or credit card
- ACH (e-check)
- Online bank transfer
- Play+ prepaid debit card
When making a withdrawal, you have the following options:
- ACH (e-check)
- Online bank transfer
PointsBet withdrawal time varies. If PointsBet opens a retail sportsbook in Pennsylvania, you will most likely be able to make PointsBet cash out and deposits there.
How to Contact PointsBet Customer Service
If you have an issue that does not require immediate resolution, your best bet is to email [email protected]. You can also use the online platform to access the sportsbook’s PointsBet live chat feature. You can also try out their PointsBet phone number. Don’t hesitate to message them or reach their PointsBet customer service number.
Your final option is to visit the help page, where you’ll find many articles that may be of assistance. You can search for them through the search bar or navigate them by category.