When it comes to gambling in New PA Online Casinos, there is no better time than right now. Gambling sites, sports gambling, and poker are now available in Pennsylvania.
Beginning in July 2019, Pennsylvanians were able to play at online casinos for the first time. Since then, it has quickly developed into a foundation of the Pennsylvania gaming business. More than a half-dozen PA online casinos are now accepting players. Many more are on the way, and with a population as large as Pennsylvania’s, the market has trim or no ceiling.
This article lists all of the Pennsylvania online casino sites that you may play at. Find out where to play, how to play for real money, and which new PA online casino real money offers a mobile app by visiting our website.
List of PA Online Casinos Sign Up Bonus – June 2023🎖️ $100 FREE Bonus
PROMO / SIGN UP
100% Deposit Match Up To $1,000 + $25 On The House
15x bonus amount
100% Deposit Match Up To $250
1x bonus amount
100% Up To $1,000 First Deposit Bonus + $20 on Sign Up
1x bonus amount
Top 5 New Online Casinos in PA
Getting started with online gambling in Pennsylvania casinos may be difficult with so many choices available. However, we assure you that we have your back. As a result, we’ve selected our top five suggestions for new online casinos opening in 2022 and 2023 for you to consider.
1. Unibet Casino
Mohegan Sun Pocono in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania, teamed with European gambling giant Unibet to offer online casino games to the state. Kindred, the parent company of Unibet, teamed up with Scientific Games to create the platform.
Slots at Unibet Casino Pennsylvania include all the classics and newer releases, including Cleopatra, Dead or Alive, Divine Fortune, and Gonzo’s Quest. Blackjack (including a special “micro stakes” version), baccarat, and a half-dozen roulette variations are also accessible as table games.
2. BetMGM Casino PA
In PA, BetMGM Pennsylvania offers mobile casino and poker applications. The state’s PokerStars monopoly was put to an end in April 2021 with the opening of BetMGM Poker and Borgata Poker. The poker choices at BetMGM and Borgata are basically two guises for the same product, which share visitors. In addition, both casinos use MGM’s M Life Rewards program by both casinos.
MGM Resorts International and Entain hold a 50/50 share in BetMGM, which operates the online casino. Also, it’s geared at high-end customers who want to spend a lot of money. The BetMGM and Borgata online poker are surely a must try!
3. DraftKings Casino
In May of 2020, DraftKings Casino will open its doors in Pennsylvania, collaborating with The Meadows Racetrack and Resort. It used to be just a daily fantasy sports business. Still, it’s now making waves in the online casino industry, all the while maintaining a sports motif to its offering.
4. Caesars Casino
As one of the state’s last casinos to provide online services, Harrah’s Philadelphia was a leader. Caesars Sportsbook & Casino will launch its sportsbook portion in March 2020, followed by its online casino section in April.
There were just 12 slot machines and no other games available when the casino first opened. As a result, the launch titles included 88 Fortunes, Bruce Lee’s The Legend of Zelda: The Winds of Time, Mad Mad Monkey, Raging Rhino, and Starmania.
5. FanDuel Casino
When FanDuel Casino opened a little over a week before Super Bowl LIV, it had a head start thanks to a series of promos that allowed it to hit the ground running and rapidly become one of the state’s top revenue generators.
To be honest, the FanDuel online casino doesn’t have many slot machines to choose from. Also, this includes classics like Cleopatra and Da Vinci Diamonds. Blackjack and roulette are two classic table games.
Updates To New Online Casino PA 2023
Online gambling PA players looking towards something fun and modern will be pleased to learn that several PA online casino 2022 are set to open in Pennsylvania in the coming years. While there hasn’t been a new option since the launch of Stardust Casino in April 2021, these new PA online casinos are just around the corner:
- Golden Nugget Pennsylvania: Golden Nugget is the most likely newest online casino in Pennsylvania, offering new players a $30 no deposit bonus, as well as a 100 percent deposit match up to $1,000 with 200 Free Spins. Not to mention that it is home to what is arguably New Jersey’s best online casino. This will be one to look forward to.
- 888 Casino Pennsylvania: Due to opening in the state in 2022, 888 Casino PA will be another easy betting site. Under one roof, 888 Casino, 888 Poker, and 888 Sports would all be released at the same time.
- WynnBET Casino PA: WynnBET isn’t the best or even most entertaining online casino in the United States, but it’s legal and has a good selection of high-quality games. In any case, WynnBET will most likely arrive in the state soon, bringing with it yet some other new PA online casino real money to enjoy in 2022.
New promotions at PA online casinos – May 2023
Monthly promotions are available in addition to large welcome bonuses at online casinos. Here are the most recent PA deals and specials. Please keep in mind that some promotions require opt-in (see terms and restrictions).
- The film The Goonies Bet & Win: Place a $30 bet on The Goonies and receive a $10 casino bonus to keep playing.
- $10,000 Leaderboard: Opt in, play casino games, and work your way up the leaderboard to win higher rewards. Earn 10 points for every dollar placed on slots and three points for each dollar wagered on other games. The grand prize is $2,000.
- Table Games Race: Every week, Monday through Sunday. Every $1 wagered on any table game (except video poker and jackpot slots) earns a player one point on the leaderboard. Each week, the top 20 will receive a bonus.
- Weekend Happy Hour with Free Spins: Opt in and place a $10+ sportsbook bet during the offer time to receive 10 Bonanza Blast spins. The period begins at 5 p.m. on Friday and ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sunday.
- Weekly Casino Bonuses: Monday through Thursday, opt-in, and then play $25 or more in the casino to receive a $10 sports bonus. Opt in on Saturday and Sunday, then wager $25 or more at the casino to receive a $10 casino bonus.
- Reward Machine: A free-to-play game in which players can win up to $2,000 in casino bonuses. Spins are accessible after 6 p.m. every day. There are three possible outcomes:
- Match any three symbols to win instantly.
- Acquire symbols during the week to win a prize, dependent on how many you have.
- Collect three trophies over the week to be eligible for a $2,000 casino bonus.
- Casino Bonus Every Day: Opt in through your challenges window and place a $1 bet on any one of your favorite casino games. To reveal your surprise, unlock your mystery bonus chest.
- Daily Blackjack Protection: Every day, opt-in and get 25% back (as a casino bonus) on the initial five blackjack hands.
PA Online Casino list of Best Game Selections
The best PA online casino have numerous slots, including many that are the same as those found in traditional PA casinos. The Divine Fortune slot machine, for example, is one of the most famous slot machines and online slots.
Another example of a fusion hit is the MGM Grand Millions slot machine, which is exclusive to BetMGM Casino and Borgata Casino in Pennsylvania. It broke the record for the largest online slot win in US history in late 2021, paying out such a huge $3.5 million in adjacent New Jersey.
- Casino poker
- Video poker
- Craps is also available at some online casinos.
Licensing Process on New Online Casinos PA 2023 Update
To run a casino in Pennsylvania, one must go through the casino operator license procedure, whether online or in person. Customers can’t get services from an illegal casino that has no license and is up to the law. Due to the legality of internet gambling in Pennsylvania, obtaining a license to run a casino there is simple. Online casinos in Pennsylvania need the same kind of authorization.
The Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board must receive the packet, application, and all necessary papers for approval.
Completing the 2022 new online casinos application, making sure you are familiar with the regulatory standards and signing off on them using the documentation are all critical steps in the approval process. Then, they should include the information about gambling, games, and other aspects of the Pennsylvania casino for the Gaming Board’s consideration while considering the application. Also, since it must be entirely lawful, these must conform to the Gaming Board’s particular regulations.
It may be given to the recipient must complete the form and requirements for documentation that they require. Depending on the outcome, the application may be rejected or accepted. Alternatively, if the information is missing or the form is flagged as incomplete, you will return it. If you’re looking for a top-notch online gambling pa experience, go no further than the most OK online casino Pennsylvania has to offer.
All New Online PA Casinos FAQs
What online casinos can you play in Pennsylvania?
We have featured 5 of the best brand new online casinos in the state in this guide. Try your luck on one of these casinos.
What online Pennsylvania casino pays out the most?
Some of the casinos in PA that payouts the most are the 888 Casino PA, Lady Luck Casino online PA, and Harrah’s online casino PA.
Is there online gambling in Pennsylvania?
Yes. You can now legally gamble in Pennsylvania. Look for PA online casino real money no deposit bonus to maximize your playing experience.
What is the most trustworthy online casino?
You can check this guide for the best and most secure new casino in PA. Our team here at CasinoWatchPA thoroughly deliberates and discusses the best operators in the state.