As someone who bets at one of America’s most popular online sportsbooks, the FanDuel Prepaid Card provides a convenient and quick payment option.
The FanDuel Prepaid Card is a stylish way to fund your sports betting account. We will tell you all you have to be aware of about this payment method, including how to obtain one, deposit funds, and withdraw funds using your card.
rank Website BONUS TURNOVER RATING PROMO / SIGN UP
PROMO / SIGN UP
What Exactly is a FanDuel Prepaid Card?
Prepaid cards have grown in popularity among online sports gamblers. It is because many people have problems with their banks banning transactions to and from sports betting sites.
FanDuel’s Prepaid Card, frequently referred to as a FanDuel Play+ Card, provides a solution to this problem.
Like every other prepaid card, the card can be loaded with funds from a third-party bank account. This money is then transferred to your FanDuel Sportsbook account.
Prepaid cards, like PayPal, provide a middleman alternative for account financing. You can even withdraw profits to your prepaid card with little difficulty.
However, FanDuel is one of many sites that offer prepaid cards. They are available at all of the leading legal sports betting sites inside the United States! If you have yet to try these books, don’t pass up this fantastic additional offer.
The Advantages of FanDuel Play+ Card
There are several benefits to funding your online gambling account with the FanDuel Prepaid Card:
- You have complete control over the funds that are associated with your account.
- There will be no need for a credit check.
- It is easier than using MasterCard or Visa to fund your account.
- Take your winnings from a local ATM.
Sign Up for a FanDuel Prepaid Card
Of course, you must have a FanDuel Sportsbook login to sign up for and use your prepaid card.
To join up for one, follow these steps:
- Click here to go to FanDuel Sportsbook.
- If you are a brand-new client, go forward and finish the simple registration process to earn your $1,000 welcome bonus.
- Choose ‘FanDuel and Stardust Prepaid Play+ Card’ as your payment method when making your first deposit.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and select Enroll.
- Load your card and fund your FanDuel profile to start betting on sports!
- Your customised card will be sent to you within 10-14 days of registering and paying your account.
The Deposit Method
Let’s take a closer look at the deposit process for your new FanDuel Prepaid Card.
To make a deposit:
- Select the Play+ funding selection and ‘Bank Card Load’.
- Enter what amount you would like to put onto your Play+ Card and the data for your bank card.
- Click the ‘Add Funds’ button.
So, if you’re interested in withdrawals, it’s probably because you’ve won some money. Excellent work.
- Online access to your FanDuel Sportsbook profile
- Select the ‘Cash Out and Load Money to Prepaid Card’ option.
- Enter the amount you want to move from your FanDuel account towards your Play+ account.
- To confirm your identification, input the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
Your earnings should have been moved from your FanDuel account to your Play+ account, where you can spend them on whatever you like.
Is there a Loading Fee?
There are no loading costs associated with loading your FanDuel Prepaid Card. The entire procedure is free, simple, and safe.
However, there is a $2 fee if you transfer funds from your purchased prepaid card to your bank account. This fee is also charged when withdrawing cash from an ATM.
Finally, if you do not use your card for six months, you are going to be fined a $2.95 fee.
Customer Service for FanDuel Prepaid Cards
If you are having problems with your prepaid card, the Sportsbook offers several excellent customer care options:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Live Chat