A.J. Brown, who ranks fourth in the NFL in receiving yards, will strive to lead the charge for the Philadelphia Eagles (13-2) against the New Orleans Saints (6-9) and their second-best pass defense on January 1 at 1:00 PM ET (190.4 passing yards allowed per game).
The Eagles come into this game coming off a 40-34 shortfall to the Dallas Cowboys. The Saints defeated the Cleveland Browns 17-10 in their previous game. Gardner Minshew led the Eagles with 355 yards on 24-of-40 passing (60.0%) for two touchdowns and two interceptions against the Cowboys.
He also had four carries for 5 yards and a rushing touchdown. Miles Sanders aimed for 65 yards on 21 carries (3.1 yards per carry) and added a six-yard reception. DeVonta Smith pulled in eight passes for 113 yards (averaging 14.1 yards per catch) and two touchdowns against the Cowboys.
Andy Dalton finished 8-of-15 passes for 92 yards, no touchdowns, and one interception for the Saints against the Browns. Alvin Kamara had 20 carries for 76 yards and a touchdown. He had two receptions for 34 yards. Rashid Shaheed captured four passes for 41 yards on five targets (10.3 yards per reception).
Eagles vs. Saints Betting Predictions
Eagles Betting Information
- The Eagles have eight victories against the spread this season in 15 games.
- So far this season, the Eagles have quite an ATS record of 5-4 when they are supported by 6.5 points or more.
- The Eagles have progressed through the total in 10 of 15 games (66.7%).
Saints Betting Information
- Six of the Saints’ 15 games this season have gone against the spread.
- The Saints were underdogs by 6.5 points or over once this season and have yet to cover the spread.
- So far in 2022, the Saints’ games have gone over in six of fifteen (40%).
Do you want to bet on this NFL game or any other matchup? Bet legally online with a credible partner: DraftKings Sportsbook, CasinoWatchPA’s official sportsbook partner in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Place your bets now!